Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Mars Rover project. I shall be posting designs, videos and related information some of which may be useful to others.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Which Colour?

Unfortunately my parts arrived but I had ordered the wrong colour!

I ordered Dark Grey instead of Dark Bluish Grey so had to do it all again!

The good news is I've constructed the rocker bogie part of my rover and am now slowly working on the chassis.

One part I wish lego or someone would make is a larger and well built turn table.

I really hope I have at least 70% finished by Christmas although I haven't even started on the robotic arm...

No comments:

Disclaimer This page is not connected with or endorsed by
The LEGO Company. LEGO, LEGOLAND, LEGO SYSTEM, LEGO TECHNIC, DUPLO, LEGO PRIMO and LEGO MINDSTORMS are trademarks of The LEGO Company.