Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Mars Rover project. I shall be posting designs, videos and related information some of which may be useful to others.

Friday, March 13, 2009

New Set 8184 - Twin X-treme RC


Whilst shopping recently I saw a new set with an unusual part. The part was essentially 2 motors in one with a receiver. The motors were controlled by a Pf remote control. One motor was a regular motor and the other was used as a turning unit.

I think it would be possible to use the main motor to act as a pump whilst the other was used to active a pneumatic switch. Combined with the NXT and IRLink sensor this could be very useful!

No comments:

Disclaimer This page is not connected with or endorsed by
The LEGO Company. LEGO, LEGOLAND, LEGO SYSTEM, LEGO TECHNIC, DUPLO, LEGO PRIMO and LEGO MINDSTORMS are trademarks of The LEGO Company.