Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Mars Rover project. I shall be posting designs, videos and related information some of which may be useful to others.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Updates Coming Soon!

After a life time out, a house move and some other things the build is back on. Took me a while to pick up again and i quickly realised that i hadn't got all the required parts.

Parts on order - 2x new rechargeable packs, x8 newer turntables and other various Lego parts.

Should have my build space up and running soon. In the meantime, I'll be updating the blog with recent updates including new rotation sensors out, new solar pack kit and hopefully other interesting bits and bobs!

No comments:

Disclaimer This page is not connected with or endorsed by
The LEGO Company. LEGO, LEGOLAND, LEGO SYSTEM, LEGO TECHNIC, DUPLO, LEGO PRIMO and LEGO MINDSTORMS are trademarks of The LEGO Company.