Welcome to my blog dedicated to my Mars Rover project. I shall be posting designs, videos and related information some of which may be useful to others.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tetrix Robotic Base Set

A new robotic base set compatible with the Lego Mindstorms kit is available in the U.S but it will cost you! $399 excluding delivery, wow!

Active Robot in the U.K are looking at selling this set but they have advised not until the new year. As strength and weight are an issue with my project i'll be investing in this kit as soon as it's available in the U.K.

Click below for more information

Tetrix Robotic Base Set

Lego Ed sent me a break down of the parts in the kit. This is not available on the Lego or Pitsco website.




No comments:

Disclaimer This page is not connected with or endorsed by
The LEGO Company. LEGO, LEGOLAND, LEGO SYSTEM, LEGO TECHNIC, DUPLO, LEGO PRIMO and LEGO MINDSTORMS are trademarks of The LEGO Company.